WALT : Singing in harmony.
- Singing in tune.
- Sing on correct beat.
- Listen each other.
Concept : Function
Students will start with refer back to their lesson on grade 5, about how to sing. They will continue with singing on different notes on different group (homophone).
WALT : Students are learning to express their self through painting
- Demonstrate expressionist art
- Complete tools and Materials preparation
- Using Canvas size 30x40cm
- Tidy artwork
- Good composition
- Gradation combine
- Creative artwork; out of the box idea
LOI : Ways to express ourselves through arts
Key concept : Perspective
WALT: The importance of physical activity and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify and recognize the elements and the benefits of a healthy lifestyle (rest, well-balanced nutrition, exercise etc).
- Be aware of the importance of physical activity in daily life.
- Recognize the physical changes that occur to their bodies when exercising.
- Demonstrate safety when exercising.
Related concept: Force