Welcome to the 2018-2019 academic year!
I would like to extend a special welcome to all of our new families. We look forward to forging strong and lasting relationships with each and everyone of you. Together we can can support our students on their lifelong journey at Sekolah Victory Plus.
And to all our existing families, I look forward to welcoming you back to new chapter in the lives of our students – one in which they will continue to grow in knowledge, in good character and in good behaviour.
It was wonderful to see such great excitement and enthusiasm from all students and parents during our first morning of school. Keep up the positive attitude to conquer this school year.
This year’s school theme is the ‘Entrepreneur in Me’. This year’s theme focuses on applying the 21st century skills of critical and creative thinking, problem solving and collaboration in all aspects of their daily lives.
We have a talented and dedicated staff and I encourage all students to take advantage of their time during the school day. I encourage all students to:
1) Demonstrate self management skills by arriving school on time. Be principled and leave school on time. Be balanced by finding time to rest and play after school prior to starting homework.
2) Complete all homework assignments given by their teachers.
3) Read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Share school experiences with their parents so they aware of his/her school life.
5) Be caring to one another, their teachers and parents.
The Primary School is an important chapter and major milestone in our students’ learning journey. It is my hope that the school, parents and students can all work together to ensure all students give 100% at all times. I further encourage all students to be real risk takers and tackle any new challenge with a positive attitude.
Remember the words of Henry Ford that said “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – we are FAMILY. Together Everyone Achieves More