An inquiry into the natural world and its laws; the interaction between the natural world (physical and biological) and human societies; how humans use their understanding of scientific principles; the impact of scientific and technological advances on society and on the environment.
Central Idea: Energy may be transformed and used in various ways.
Lines of inquiry:
- Different form of energy.
- How energy can be transformed and used.
- Alternative energy.
Key Concepts: Form, Function and Change.
Related concepts: Energy and transformation.
Trans-skill : Research
W.A.L.T. : Multiplication (within 10.000).
- Changes repeated addition problem of 6, 7, 8 and 9 into multiplication form
- Creates multiplication tables of 6, 7, 8 and 9 and commit it into memory
- Uses multiplication table to solve single digit multiplication problems
- Performs multiplication up to 4 digit number by 1 digit number by using grouping of numbers in the place value form
- Performs multiplication in column algorithm
- Performs mental multiplication
- Solves multiplication word problems
W.A.L.T. : Membuat laporan pengamatan.
Mendengar dan Berbicara:
Mencari ide pokok cerita.
*Membuat kalimat tanya.
*Menulis laporan wawancara
W.A.L.T: Sikap kebersamaan dalam melestarikan sumber energi.
W.I.L.F. : Mengidentifikasikan sikap kebersamaan dalam melestarikan sumber energi.
W.A.L.T.: To prepare and participate in a debate about renewable energy.
- Explain what renewable energy is
- Give examples and the benefits
- Argue points for and against renewable energy
WALT : We learn about Electronic Tools
- Describe electronic tools in mandarin with correct pronunciation and tone
- Read hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about electronic tools
- Write hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about electronic tools
W.A.L.T. : How to do the rhythm
- Beat of half, quarter,
- Note value and time signature
W.A.L.T. : Transform recycle materials into an artworks
- Create an animal from recycled materials
- Paint the artworks
W.A.L.T. :Students will learn about basic skills of backstroke
- Body position of backstroke
- Swim backstroke with and without the board
- Move the arms in backstroke
W.A.L.T.: Practice digital citizenship
- Use keywords effectively
- Cite resources