Nursery students learnt to 3D shapes; cube, cuboid, cone, sphere and cylinder. Hands on activities really helped the students retain the tricky concept.
Students should be able to differentiate those 5 main 3D shapes. To make the students familiar with those 3D shapes, we used some fun activities to learn about 3D objects.
- Placed different 3D objects into a basket and had the children describe them by touching and rubbing the objects.
- Experimented to see the difference of those objects. Worked in pairs to build some simple bigger objects using those 3D shapes.
- Treasure hunted for 3D shapes. Using fun game children helped the students understand 3D shapes concepts more easily.
- Compared and sorted those certain 3D shapes with real life 3D objects.
- Mold 2 spheres to make a snowman.
- Build something from cube and cuboid blocks.
Nursery Rainbow & Sky
Nursery Sun and Moon