|Trans-theme||Where We Are In Place and Time (An inquiry into orientation in place and time; personal histories; homes and journeys; the discoveries, explorations and migrations of humankind; the relationships between and the interconnectedness of individuals and civilizations, from local and global perspectives)|
|Central Idea||We seek a place where we have a sense of belonging.|
|Key Concepts||Function, change, Perspective|
|Lines of Inquiry||● What it means to belong
● Ways to adapt to challenges in new places
● Thoughts and feelings about places
|Learner Profiles||Risk-takers, Open-minded, Reflective|
|Trans-skills||Social skills, Communication skills|
|Subjects||WALT||WILF||Exploring the concepts or related concepts|
||Function, Perspective, Responsibility
|ICT||Creates a short video using a video editing application (clips)
|● Recording a short video about new class/new school.
● Editing video (voice, music, simple caption, etc.)
|MATHS||● Length, mass, capacity and area
● Data presentation (pictograph)
● Basic 2D and 3D shapes
|● Describe and compares attributes of real objects (long, short, tall, high, heavy, light, cold, hot, etc)
● Creates pictograph from students’ favorite color, activities, etc.
● Reads and interprets data presented in pictograph
● Identifies and classifies basic 2D and 3D shapes.
|BAHASA INDONESIA/PKN||Mendengar dan berbicara
|Mendengar dan Berbicara:
● Melaksanakan perintah/dua perintah yang diberikan secara bersamaan
● Menceritakan identitas diri dengan lebih detail dan mengungkapkan perasaan dan pikiran dalam kelompok kecil atau besar
● Buku sesuai dengan levelnya
Tata Bahasa yang difokuskan:
● kalimat tanya
● Penggunaan tanda baca
● Tanda tanya untuk mengakhiri kalimat tanya
● kata hubung (kemudian, lalu)
● ingin, akan
|ENGLISH||● Reading a book about belonging.
● Share orally their understanding of belonging.
● Write sentences about how they feel when they are at a place they have never been before.
● Create a family crest.
|MANDARIN||We learn about part of body
|– Able to describe part of body in mandarin with correct pronunciation and tone
– Able to read hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about part of body
– Able to write hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about part of body
|Related Concept : Belonging|
Making photo frame
Play songs with airwave and other instrument.
1. Blow out and breath in
2. Knowing the notes
3. Sing the song
4. Apply to a song
|PE||Move and change direction directly
|● Students will learn locomotor movement (Walking, galloping, jumping, hopping, side-sliding, leaping and skipping)
● Students will learn about many kind of movement s about swinging, swaying, turning twisting without or with equipments