Welcome back to our PE class! This week, we started our morning with tunnel ball game. It is a group game which the nursery students needed to work together to move the ball from the front to the back.
This is how they play the game:
- Divide the students into several teams and each team consist of 4-5 people. They have to line up in a straight line facing the same direction with their legs standing apart to form a tunnel.
- The player at the end of the line turns to face the other way and stands with their knees bent and their head down looking for the ball as it comes through the legs.
- The two players at the front of each line rolls the ball through the team member’s legs at the same time.
- Once the ball has reached the end, that player picks up the ball and runs to the start of the line and starts to roll the ball through the tunnel of legs again.
- The game continues until all players have had a turn and the fastest team wins.
Through this game nursery students developed some benefits, such as, hand-eye coordination, gross and fine motor skills, timing, and prediction.
And now let’s take a look at our photos!
Nursery Sun & Moon
Nursery Rainbow & Sky