Unit of Inquiry
- Find reasons why animals extinct or become endangered
- Propose ways to support the existence of animals
- Do the actions to help protecting the animals habitat
- Listening:Do an activity based on the story they listen to at the station.
- Reading:Focus on reading fluently and with understanding by asking questions based on the story that they read.
- Writing:Learners learn to write a paragraph.
- Describes and sequences familiar events in our daily routine
- Reads and writes the time to the hour
- Menunjukkan perilaku jujur sebagai perwujudan nilai moral pancasila. (lanjutan)
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Membaca dan memahami artikel sederhana tentang binatang.
- Throwing and catching small ball with partner.
- Throwing small ball into a target.
- School Production’s song
- Learn about pets
- Sing a song about animal
- Learn about Face Expression
- learn about the colours that related with emotion