Unit of Inquiry
- Tuning in activity to introduce the new Unit of Inquiry
- Discuss the central idea of the Unit of Inquiry
- Discuss different types of communication
- Listening:Do an activity based on the story they listen to at the station.
- Reading:Focus on reading fluently and with understanding by asking questions
based on the story that they read.
- Writing:Learners learn to write a paragraph.
- Describes and sequences familiar events in our daily routine
- Reads and writes the time to the hour
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Melakukan percakapan sederhana
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Typing with ten fingers (ms. word)
- Throwing and catching big ball (basket ball).
- Throwing a big ball into a target.
- School Production’s song (Yo Ho)
- Art & Craft Chinese New Year
- Learn about Face Expression
- Learn about the colours that related with emotion