Transdisciplinary Theme: Sharing The Planet
An inquiry into rights and responsibilities in the struggle to share finite resources with other people and with other living things; communities and the relationships within between them; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
Life cycles support the balance of nature.
Cycles, adaption, balance.
Lines of Inquiry:
- Patterns of growth.
- Factors that support the continuity of life cycles.
- Ways we can maintain the balance of nature.
Multiplication and Division (within 1000)
- Changes repeated addition problem of 3 and 4 into multiplication form.
- Creates multiplication tables of 3 and 4 and commit it into memory.
- Solves problems involving multiplication of 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Performs multiplication of tens and hundreds by 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Use grouping (chunking) to divide quantiities by 2, 3, 4, or 5 (no remainder).
- Solves word problems involving the four operations using model/diagram.
- The meaning of fraction and unit fraction.
- Compares and orders unit fractions.
- Reads and writes fractions (denominator up to 10).
- Compares and orders like fraction.
- Performs addition and subtraction of like fraction within one whole.
- Creates pictorial representation, diagram or model for a fraction of a quantity.
- Determines the amount of a fraction of a quantity.
- Solves problems involving fraction.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia (BSI):
- Memahami isi pesan dari video pendek tentang Nilai-Nilai Pancasila.
- Mengungkapkan pikiran dan perasaan mengenai Nilai-Nilai Pancasila.
- Memahami isi teks pendek mengenai Nilai-Nilai Pancasila.
- Menulis dialog tentang pengamalan nilai – nilai Pancasila.
- Bermain peran mengenai nilai – nilai pengamalan Pancasila.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT):
WALT: Shows a life cycle through an animation.
- adds frames.
- draws steps of the animation.
- colours images.
WALT: I learn the importance of the life cycle to support the balance of nature.
- Write an essay explaining what you would do to support the balance of nature.
WALT : We learn about nature.
- Able to describe nature in mandarin with correct pronunciation and tone.
- Able to read hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about my nature.
- Able to write hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about nature.
WALT : Painting an illustration about life cycle.
- Able to identify life cycle.
- Able to use watercolor technique.
WALT : Rhythm as identity of places, community or cultures.
- Recognize diversity of rhythm of different cultures or places.
- Trying to imitate the rhythm.
- Play songs using airwave.
Physical Education (PE):
WALT: Students will learn how to throwing and catching correctly.
- Students will learn how to throwing with the direction and distance specified.
- Students will learn how to throwing and catching ball when running.