Unit of Inquiry
- Ways to communicate (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Describe procedures to communicate using different forms of communication
- Procedures to communicate using different forms of communication
- Listening:Do an activity based on the story they listen to at the station.
- Reading:Focus on reading fluently and with understanding by asking questions
based on the story that they read.
- Writing:Learners learn to write a paragraph.
- Represents numbers or quantities which are more than 20 by number and words
- Represents quantities of 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9 tens by using number and words
- Represents quantities of 3, 4 and 5 tens by using number and words
- Using Block Rods to show the tens
- Combining the tens and the rest
- Writing numbers in place value diagram
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Membaca puisi sederhana
- Menulis puisi sederhana
Information and Communication Technology
- Procedures to send an email
- Basketball (dribbling) – continue
- School Production’s song (Yo Ho)
- Rhythm (quarter and half beat)
- Learn about communication tools
- Learn to draw facial expression; step by step