Unit of Inquiry
- Define what communication system is
- Compare communication systems people use nowadays and in the past
- Identify people’s needs in communication
- Listening: Listen to stories and complete activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Procedures to write a letter.
- Using Block Rods to show the tens
- Combining the tens and the rest
- Writing numbers in place value diagram
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Menggunakan kata keterangan waktu
- Membuat kalimat berita
Information and Communication Technology
- Send an email to teachers
- Basketball (ball handling) – continue
- School Production’s song (Yo Ho)
- Rhythm (quarter and half beat)
- Reading Chinese characters about communication tools
- Finishing and combining two facial expressions in one frame