Unit of Inquiry
- students are able to describe the materials used to build the buildings.
- Students are able to unpack the central idea.
- Students are able to see the use of buildings then and now.
- Listening: Listen to stories and complete activity.
- Reading; Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing:Students learn about adverbs and how they are used in writing.
- Students are able to compare like fractions.
- Students are able to perform subtraction of like fraction within one whole.
- students are able to perform subtraction of like fraction within one whole in a story problem.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Siswa dapat memahami pesan dari video pendek.
- Siswa dapat menyampaikan informasi yang didapat dari video pendek,
- Siswa dapat menjelaskan nilai-nilai dari setiap sila Pancasila.
- Siswa dapat mengidentifikasi nilai-nilai Pancasila yang dapat mereka temukan dalam kehidupan mereka sehari-hari.
Information and Communication Technology
- Students are able to use the tools to draw 2D designs and add text using “Tayasui Sketches” application.
- Basketball ( basic shooting ) – continue
- Bentengan ( traditional games )
- Rhythm (quarter, 8th, half note,and quarter rest)
- Listen to various rhythm and try to imitate it.
- Learn about animal
- Starting unit 6 Ton Schulten bright blocks painting