Unit of Inquiry
- Unwrapping central idea
- Developing conceptual questions
- Types of stories
- Listening: Listen to stories at appropriate level and complete an activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Students learn about pronouns. Write sentences using pronouns.
- Understand the meaning of addition
- Adds ones to tens
- Adds ones to a number without saving
- Adds tens to a number
- Adds two digit numbers without regrouping
- Adds numbers with regrouping
- Adds two digits numbers with regrouping
- Adds two digits numbers using column addition
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Memahami dan melaksanakan Kewajiban anak di rumah
- Memahami dan melaksanakan Kewajiban anak di sekolah
Information and Communication Technology
- Create a comic using book creator
- Introducing cover of story book/ comic book.
- Create a comic about what you did during bellwork or break time today!
- Basketball (dribbling) – continue
- Rhythm (quarter, 8th, and half beat)
- Listen to various rhythm
- Introduce my self
- Starting unit 6 Make a book story cover,