Unit of Inquiry
Create a community on a chosen geographical feature.
- Describe the characteristic of the chosen geographical features.
- People in the community.
- Describe how the geographical feature is modified to support the establishment of the community.
- Shared reading – Reading comprehension, homonym
- Listening – Post listening activities to show their comprehension
- Guided reading: – Reading comprehension, self-monitor and self-correct
- Writing – Complete homonym, synonym and antonym activities to prepare for the next writing activity.
Measuring the length of objects in m, cm,and mm.
Measuring long distance by using km as unit of length.
Able to apply ten fingers typing skills
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
Menjaga kelestarian alam
Berdialog dengan lafal dan intonasi yang tepat
Menjawab pertanyaan berdasarkan teks bacaan
- Basketball (Game situation) – Continue
- Captain Ball
- Rhythm and Percussion : quarter note and eighth note
- School production song: pianica test song neverland (test neverland continued)
- Willow tree song
- Learn about colour
- Starting unit 6 Cut paper art, self portrait