Unit of Inquiry
- characteristics and examples of fiction :
- fairy tale
- folk tales
- sorting fiction books to different types of story
- creating class chart about types of story
- defining what story is
- Listening: Listen to stories at appropriate level and complete an activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Students learn about pronouns. Write sentences using pronouns.
- Understand the meaning of addition
- Adds ones to tens
- Adds ones to a number without saving
- Adds tens to a number
- Adds two digit numbers without regrouping
- Adds numbers with regrouping
- Adds two digits numbers with regrouping
- Adds two digits numbers using column addition
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Memahami dongeng yang dilisankan
Information and Communication Technology
- Create a comic using book creator
- Introducing cover of story book/ comic book.
- Rhytmic movement (dance)
- Airwave (with various rhythm as background)
- Singing children songs.
- Introduce my family
- After reading and choose the story, student start to design the cover book