Unit of Inquiry
How We Organize Ourselves
An inquiry into the interconnectedness of human-made systems and communities; the structure and function of organizations; societal decision-making; economic activities and their impact on humankind and the environment.
People create organizations to pursue collective goals.
Lines Of Inquiry
The purpose of organizations
Strategies for problem solving within an organization
How to have a successful organization
- Create develop and modify ideas through discussion
- Creating debate motions related to animal welfare
- USBN materials practices
- Latihan soal Ujian Sekolah
- Practical Test (continue)
- Beep test
- Playing chord guitar.
- Write and Read vocabulary about “ Country”
- Continue sketching one of batik nusantara on A3 paper
Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial
- Tokoh-tokoh pada zaman Hindu-Budhha dan Islam
Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam
- Latihan soal ulangan semester 2.
- Using Adobe Photoshop to create a name card