Unit of Inquiry (UOI)
Sharing the Planet
An inquiry into rights and responsibilities in the struggle to share finite resources with other people and with other living things; communities and the relationships within and between them; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
Central Idea: Conflict resolution is influenced by the actions and reactions of all involved.
Key Concepts: Causation, perspective, reflection
Related concepts: human rights, equity, harmony
Lines of Inquiry: Causes of conflict, strategies used to resolve conflict, consequences of resolutions
Mendengar dan Berbicara:
Bercerita berdasarkan urutan gambar kejadian.
Membaca teks rumpang.
Melengkapi teks rumpang.
We learn about People and nationality
- Able to describe people in mandarin with correct pronunciation and tone
- Able to read hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about people
- Able to write hanyu pinyin and chinese characters about people
Information and communication technology (ICT)
writes a comic about conflict resolution (integrated to Bahasa Indonesia)
- Draws the story in the drawing app
- Chooses the comic template
- Adds panels
- Inserts images
- Uses speech and thought bubbles
- Inserts and formats text
- Adds needed effects
- Uses relationship between division and multiplication to solve problem
Division (within 10.000)
- Learns about the two use of division operation
- Performs division on numbers/quantities in relation with multiplication
- Solves single digit division with remainder
- Performs division up to 4 digit numbers by 1 digit number without remainder
- Performs division up to 4 digit numbers by 1 digit number with remainder
- Performs mental division
- Solves division word problems
Fraction: (Equivalent Fraction)
- Finds equivalent fractions of a given fraction
- Compares and orders related fractions
Solves problems involving fractions
Visual Art (VA)
Painting with contrast color
Design the picture
Study contrast color
Paint it using contrast color
Students are going to learn ensemble
Students know how to play their part of instrument
Students know when to play or stop throughout the song
Physical Education (PE)
Students will learn about front and back roll and Relay race.
- Students will learn how to do front and back roll
- Students will learn how to hold a baton of relay race
- Students will learn how to send and received the baton of relay race.