Unit of Inquiry
- Students are able to explain why some buildings changes their function.
- Students are able to make comparison of the same building which have different functions.
- Students are able to identify types of buildings overtime.
- Listening: Listen to stories and complete activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Students learn about adverbs and how they are used in writing.
- Students are able to perform addition and subtraction of like fraction within one whole in a story problem.
- Students are able to create pictorial representation, diagram/model for a fraction of a quantity.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Siswa mampu membaca dan memahami teks bacaan.
- Siswa mampu menjawab pertanyaan berdasarkan bacaan.
- Siswa dapat menjelaskan nilai-nilai dari setiap sila Pancasila.
- Siswa dapat mengidentifikasi nilai-nilai Pancasila yang dapat mereka temukan dalam kehidupan mereka sehari-hari.
Information and Communication Technology
- Students are able to use the tools to draw 2D designs and add text using “Tayasui Sketches” application.
- Traditional games (karet) – continue
- Rhythm (quarter, 8th, half note,and quarter rest)
- Singing children songs
- Writing Chinese Characters about Building
- Step by step student follow how to create a simple bloks picture style and color it with crayons