Unit of Inquiry
- characteristics and examples of fiction :
- fairy tale
- folk tales
- sorting fiction books to different types of story
- creating class chart about types of story
- defining what story is
- Listening: Listen to stories at appropriate level and complete an activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Students learn about pronouns. Write sentences using pronouns.
- Understand the usage of subtraction
- Subtract ones from a number without regrouping
- Subtract tens from a number
- Subtracts two digit numbers without regrouping
- Subtract two digits numbers which requires regrouping
- Solve story problems of addition and subtraction
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Memahami dongeng yang dilisankan
- Menyebutkan tokoh-tokoh dalam cerita
- Menyebutkan isi dongeng
Information and Communication Technology
- Create a comic using book creator
- Starting to create comic; “Jack and beanstalk, “Timun Mas”, “Lion and the Mouse”.
- Basic Rhytmic movement (dance)
- Airwave test (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
- Introduce myself and my family
- After reading and choose the story, student start to design the cover book