Unit of Inquiry
- creating class chart about types of story
- identify the purpose of story
- identify the structures of the story
- identify the message of the story
- Listening: Listen to stories at appropriate level and complete an activity.
- Reading: Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing: Students Write a short paragraph about going on a picnic.
- Uses a model/diagram to solve repeated addition problems
- Shares equally a quantity into equal sets
Bhasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Memahami dongeng/ cerita rakyat Indonesia yang dibacakan secara bergantian.
Information and Communication Technology
- Create a comic using book creator
- Starting to create comic; “Jack and Beanstalk, “Timun Mas”, “Lion and the Mouse”.
- Basic Rhythmic movement_continue (dance)
- Rhythm test (stage one)
- Introduce my favorite animal
- After reading and choose the story, student start to design the cover book