Unit of Inquiry
- Students are able to explain why the designs of buildings changing over time.
- Students are able to identifies factors to consider when designing a building.
- Listening: Listen to stories and complete activity.
- Reading; Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing:Students learn how to be creative in their writing. They learn to write a short paragraph about a picture.
- Students are able to draw straight lines using ruler based on certain measurements.
- Students are able to relates meter to centimeter.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Siswa mampu menuliskan dialog tentang nilai-nilai Pancasila dalam kehidupan sehari-hari.
- Siswa dapat bermain peran tentang nilai-nilai Pancasila dalam kehidupan sehari-hari.
- Siswa dapat mengidentifikasi nilai-nilai Pancasila yang dapat mereka temukan dalam kehidupan mereka sehari-hari.
Information and Communication Technology
- Students are able to use the tools to draw 2D designs and add text using “Tayasui Sketches” application.
- Traditional games (karet)_continue
- Rhythm (quarter, 8th, half note,and quarter rest)
- Singing children songs
- Write sentence about Building
- Step by step student follow how to create a simple bloks picture style and color it with crayons