Unit of Inquiry
- Students are able to draw the floor plan for the Summative Assessment.
- Students are able to create a building for their Summative Assessment Project.
- Listening: Listen to stories and complete activity.
- Reading; Read at an appropriate level with understanding.
- Writing:Students learn how to be creative in their writing. They learn to write a short paragraph about a picture.
- Students are able to name and describe basic 2D shapes half circle and quarter circle.
- Students are able to see the relationship between a radius and diameter.
- The students are able to recognize and differentiate between half circle & semi circle.
- Students are able to draw circle, semi circle & half circle.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Siswa mampu menempatkan huruf kapital pada kata yang tepat.
- Siswa mampu mengidentifikasi penggunaan huruf kapital yang benar.
Information and Communication Technology
- Students are able to use the tools to draw 2D designs and add text using “Tayasui Sketches” application.
- Traditional games (karet)_continue
- Portfolio and reflection.
- Preparation for SLC.
- Read and write chinese characters about building
- Step by step student follow how to create a simple bloks picture style and color it with crayons