Unit of Inquiry – Sharing the Planet
- Explain how plants contribute to life on Earth and how to care for plants.
- Explain why we should save the trees how to save the trees and performing the campaign project.
- Create simple sentence and write informally about own ideas and experiences in a journal (plant journal).
- Read double consonant and long vowel words
- Read simple sentences.
- Use the terms to describe positions (in,on,under, behind, between, in front of, and next to).
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems.
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- Membaca kata terbuka dan kata tertutup
- Menulis dan membaca kalimat sederhana.
- Dance in a small group or with partner with basic step patterns to practice how to save trees campaign project.
- Create and sing a song to support how to save trees campaign project.
- Design and create mixed media collage artwork, drawing and painting to create a poster about how to save the trees.
- Play games on Ipad (math and language games) and complete Plant Journal apps.
- Completing Assessment
- Certificate Presentation Rehearsal