PS Principal’s Welcome Message
Welcome to the 2018-2019 academic year!
I would like to extend a special welcome to all of our new families. We look forward to forging strong and lasting relationships with each and everyone of you. Together we can can support our children on their life-journey at Primary School of Sekolah Victory Plus.
And to our existing families, I look forward to welcoming you back to new chapter in the lives of our children – one in which we trust that they will continue to grow in knowledge, in good character and in good behaviour by living the Learner Profile attributes.
I saw great excitement and enthusiasm from all students and parents on our first morning of school. Keep up the positive ambience to conquer this school year.
This year school’s highlight is “Entrepreneur in Me”
It focuses in applying and living the enterprise skills (thinker, problem solver, creative, team person) in their daily life activities.
Therefore, I would like to challenge all students (supported by all parents) to show their maximum efforts in living the “Entrepreneur in Me” by applying these following steps:
1) Attend school daily, arrive on time, ready for the day’s learning experience and is picked up on time, and receives enough time to rest after school.
2) Complete all homework assignments given by their teachers.
3) Read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5) Show kindness to his/her friends, teachers and Parents.
Primary School is an important chapter and major milestone in our students’ learning journey. Let’s work hand in hand making sure our students will not stop trying even though they have to face challenges right in front of them (e.g. New environment, new lesson-Mandarin, new skills-playing guitar, new language-Bahasa Indonesia, new project-PYP Exhibition/Ujian Sekolah).
Because like Henry Ford said “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – we are FAMILY.
Together Everyone Achieves More