Unit of Inquiry
- Analyze the connection between geographical features, exploration and community needs
- Identify how geographical features are modified to support community needs
- Shared reading – Reading comprehension, homonym
- Listening – Post listening activities to show their comprehension
- Guided reading: – Reading comprehension, self-monitor and self-correct
- Writing – Complete homonym, synonym and antonym activities to prepare for the next writing activity.
- Measuring long distance in km.
- Measuring the length of objects in cm and mm.
- Reviewing the relationship between m and cm.
Able to apply ten fingers typing skills
Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
Menjaga kelestarian alam
Berdialog dengan lafal dan intonasi yang tepat
Menjawab pertanyaan berdasarkan teks bacaan
- Basketball (Game situation) – Continue
- Captain Ball
- Rhythm and Percussion : quarter note and eighth note
- School production song: pianica test song neverland
- Making portfolio
- Starting unit 6 Cut paper art, self portrait